Friday 28 April 2017

Juliet Ibrahim Reveals that She Had Sex on a Beach in the Presence of beach visitors (Video)





Nollywood/Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim revealed secrets about herself in her interview with Trybes TV’s ‘On My Honour’.

Juliet said she had sex on a beach in view of other visitors.

“It was just spontaneous; it wasn’t planned. [We] just went all out. There were a lot of tourists around and nobody could be bothered,” said Juliet.

She said “You have to be very careful when [you want to do this]. You have to make sure that wherever you are doing it, or trying to do it, it’s allowed, and it is not like a country or place where people will find it offensive.”

“I can’t be bothered. Anything goes,” she stated.

“I don’t see it as a big deal. If I see somebody I like, I wouldn’t want the chance to pass me by,” said the actress who went on to admit that she has a “quick temper”.





No comments:

Post a Comment