Thursday 9 August 2018

Hoodlums stone 70-year-old man to death


A 70-year old woman identified as Helen Udugbezi has been killed by hoodlums at her residence in Benin City.
The hoodlums were said to have use a big stone to kill their victim.
House maid of the deceased, Anna Amos, who was at home when the hoodlums struck said she was almost stabbed and raped.

Anna said she was gagged and blindfolded by the hoodlums before they killed her madam.
“I was working when the boys entered the house. I wanted to shout and one of them wanted to stab me. Another one said I was still a small girl. They tried to rape me but I said no.
“I heard a noise but I didn’t see what they were doing. Then they put a stone on my hand and asked me to stand on it. They said I should say I kill mama.”
Son of the deceased who gave his name as Harrison said he was surprised that his mother was kill in such a brutal manner.
Policemen from the New Etete Police Division came to take the corpse away to the mortuary. - The Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment