Saturday 5 August 2017

Pl news :Ronaldo wants return to England

Juventus v Real Madrid - UEFA Champions League Final


Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted that he wants to return to the Premier League.

The global superstar says that he is fed up of the tax allegations being thrown at him by Spanish press, claiming that this was never the case whilst he was in England.
Ronaldo says that he has paid his taxes, both in England and Spain, but he has only ever encountered problems with the Spanish media.
As quoted by the  Daily Mail, Ronaldo said this:
“In England, I never had these problems, that’s why I want to go back there.”

 “I always paid my taxes, always. In England and in Spain. As you know, I cannot hide anything, it would be ridiculous on my part to do such a thing.”
“I am an open book. you don’t need to do anything but type my name into Google and everything about Cristiano comes out.”
He has long been touted with a return to Manchester United, since leaving the club for – at the time – a world-record fee in 2009 to join Real Madrid.
Ronaldo has since gone on to score 406 goals in 394 appearances for the Spanish giants, winning the Balon D’or three times with Madrid and once with United.
His comments do suggest that a return to Manchester United could well be on. - Read Sport

No comments:

Post a Comment