Thursday 7 December 2017

Man United star, Pogba Opens Up About His Sending Off Against Arsenal

Paul Pogba Opens Up About His Controversial Sending Off Against Arsenal


When Manchester United talisman Paul Pogba was sent off during his team's 3-1 win against Arsenal last Saturday, it was a moment that could have turned the match on its head. It didn't, because: Arsenal. But it could have.
Soon after the game Pogba refused to answer any questions on his red card, which came from a studs up challenge on Spanish wingback Hector Bellerin.
But now the Frenchman, who is ruled out of the Manchester derby through suspension, has opened up about the incident.
"I didn't really speak after the game - I didn't have time - but I think I know Hector as well and I would never give him a tackle like this," Pogba said.
"Unfortunately, for me, I thought he would put his feet there and he was in a position that was a disadvantage for me so I did it.
"It looks very bad but the intention wasn't like that. They had the decision, the referee got the red card and that's football."
The midfielder has been catching flack recently for stating that he wishes Pep Guardiola's all-conquering Manchester City team would pick up some injuries.
The City boss and Kevin De Bruyne refused to add to the controversy, saying they wished Pogba was available for the upcoming derby.
Outclassed once again by their city rivals, it seems. - 

No comments:

Post a Comment