Thursday 21 May 2020

Shocker: I stabbed my husband to death because I thought sex was bad – Teenage wife

A teenage wife who stabbed her husband to death for wanting to have sex with her said she carried out the act because she thought sex was a bad thing.
Salman Hassan, 18 from Itas Gadau Local Government Area of Bauchi State was arrested by the State Police Command for allegedly stabbing her husband, Mohammed Mustapha to death while trying to have sex with her.
As she was paraded at the Police Command headquarters, Bauchi on Thursday, Hassan did not deny stabbing her husband, but said she stabbed him in the chest because he insisted on sleeping with her.

“I did not really mean to kill my husband, it was an accident. I stabbed him on the chest because he wanted to have carnal knowledge of me. I felt sex was a bad thing, so I objected to his advances.
”I regret killing my husband I only meant to use the knife to scare him away. I don’t know what will happen to me now” She said in her confessional statement at the Police Headquarters obtained by The Nation.
According to her, she love her husband, but said she got angry and stabbed Mustapha with a knife when he refused to stop.
Phillip Maku, State Commissioner of Police, said Salma committed the crime on April 24 2020, saying that one Hauna Musa reported the matter at the Itas-Gadau Police Division after which she was arrested.
- PM NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment