Thursday 15 June 2017

Hazard happy 'at one of the best clubs in the world'

Chelsea v Sunderland - Premier League



Eden Hazard has indicated that he will remain at Stamford Bridge next season, amid reports linking him with a transfer to Real Madrid this summer.
Hazard has long been linked with a move to Madrid but an ankle injury has ruled him out of the start of the season and put any move away from the club in doubt.
Despite the injury, Hazard told the club’s official website, as reported by the Mail Online, that he is happy at Chelsea:
“Hopefully next year it is the same, we win the league and then I win Player of the Year. Obviously winning the league is what we want most, and this award is just a bonus.”
“We started this season well and we won the league but next year we have to work as hard as we have this season.”
“We have to be ready every year at the same level to stay at the top.”
“I’ve been here for five years now and I’m so happy. I’m at one of the best clubs in the world, so I’m very happy to play for such a big club like this.”
“After five years I know everything about the club. Even if I’m still only 26, I have a lot of experience now.”
“I started playing at 16 in France so I’ve been professional for 10 years. In terms of games and experience, I’m one of the oldest ones.”
“I like this club because it’s like a family. I have a lot of friends and we all talk to each other.”

 The Belgian international seems to be settled in London, and the likelihood of him leaving the club this summer is becoming increasingly unlikely.
Hazard was influential during the club’s title-winning season under Antonio Conte and rediscovered his best form under the Italian.
Chelsea are determined to keep their star, and they are willing to pay whatever it takes to ensure that he stays. Real Madrid will either have to provide Chelsea with a great offer or look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment