Saturday 1 July 2017

Melania Trump responds to Mika Brzezinski: You don't know me

Melania Trump responds to Mika Brzezinski: You don't know me


First lady Melania Trump on Friday blasted comments from MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski, saying the "Morning Joe" co-hosts "don't know me."

In an interview with InStyle magazine released Friday, Brzezinski said that "Melania's got the worst job in the country" and was doing it for her young son.
"I'm just telling you, Melania's got the worst job in the country and I don't think she wants do it a lot longer. I think she will do it for as long as she has to for her son, and that's it," Brzezinski said.

The first lady responded in a statement through her press office to multiple outlets on Saturday, criticizing the "Morning Joe" co-hosts for using her to "further their own agenda."
"It is sad when people try to further their own agenda by commenting on me and my family, especially when they don't know me," the statement read.

President Trump on Saturday continued to go after Brzezinski and co-host Joe Scarborough, tweeting that the two aren't "bad people" but are dominated by "NBC bosses."
"Crazy Joe Scarborough and dumb as a rock Mika are not bad people, but their low rated show is dominated by their NBC bosses," Trump tweeted early Saturday. "Too bad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment