Sunday 28 May 2017

I'll only go to Atletico - Costa


Chelsea striker, Diego Costa says the only club he would leave Chelsea for is his old side Atletico Madrid.
However, speaking to South American broadcaster DIRECTVSports after Saturday's FA Cup final at Wembley, Costa said he is not planning to depart from Stamford Bridge and is happy in London.

Costa has been linked with a move to China but insists that, if Chelsea wanted to sell him, he would only go back to Atletico and is not interested in any other clubs.
"I will only leave Chelsea for Atletico," Costa said. "If not, I will stay here. I'm not interested in other clubs.

"I have a contract and no intention of leaving, but if there are changes to be made that might reduce my chances, if the coach won't count on me anymore or is to give space for another striker, I know that I'll have to leave.
"Everyone know what my preferred club is, there's nothing to hide."

No comments:

Post a Comment