Wednesday 19 April 2017

Serena Williams reveals she's 20 weeks pregnant

 Twenty-three-time grand slam champion Serena Williams has revealed she is 20 weeks pregnant.

She took to Snapchat to reveal her news to the world.

The American, who is engaged to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, is currently ranked No.2 in the world.

The 35-year-old won the Australian Open in January and is widely considered to be the greatest women to play the game.

And her announcement will cast doubt over whether she will ever return to the sport.

Credits: @JarettSays/Twitter© Provided by Trinity Mirror Plc Credits: @JarettSays/Twitter


"I really haven't thought about it too much," she admitted. "I just keep saying, 'February, I'll start looking at the bigger picture of my life.' But right now, I'm just so focused.
"He's [her fiance] incredibly... a really nice person. I think he definitely treats everyone the same, which is really cool to see. Really, really nice to see."

No comments:

Post a Comment