Saturday 27 May 2017

South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido’s “IF” (video)

It is really sad and disappointing that Nigerians do not value and appreciate their country. You see young Nigerians bad mouthing their country, speaking ill of this nation.

But faraway in South Africa, a lady is on top of the world for securing a Nigeria visa. She’s so ecstatic that she had to do short a video and danced to a song trending in Nigeria courtesy of Davido.

She filmed herself dancing to Davido’s song, “IF” and posted it on Twitter.
“Celebrating my Nigerian Visa! Nigeria, I’m coming and I’m over the moon. I can’t wait to meet you!!! #BreakingBorders” she tweeted.

The lady who also revealed her plans to travel to Nigeria in four months time, said “Honestly I can’t even attempt to sleep I’m that excited about going to Nigeria”

Watch the video



No comments:

Post a Comment