Friday 16 June 2017

Serena Williams shows off big baby bump in £22 Target swimsuit

Serena Williams showed off her baby bump in a Target swimsuit on Snapchat.



The 35-year-old mum-to-be also revealed that she bought the one-piece from high street store Target, for roughly £22. "I went on a shopping spree at Target," Serena told her followers. "Look, I mean it's the only place I could find a bathing suit that fit me." The athlete, who is worth an estimated £118m, also revealed that she dropped by the dollar store earlier that day.


Serena Williams is bumping along nicely! The tennis champion has showed off her blossoming baby bump in a video posted on Snapchat. Serena, who is expecting her first child with fiancé Alexis Ohanian, dressed her curves in a stars and striped red, white and blue swimsuit. As she posed from side to side, giving fans a clear view of her bump, Serena mused: "Hmm, I'm feeling very patriotic today."




No comments:

Post a Comment