Tuesday 16 May 2017

Victoria Beckham reveals the real reason she's rarely seen without sunglasses


Victoria Beckham, an English model has revealed why she is often seen in sunglasses - because she is “up all night” with her kids. 

The former Spice Girl, who was speaking in Hong Kong where she has a fashion store, said: “I love women. I love to empower women.

"I think sunglasses are the final touch to a woman’s outfit. I wear sunglasses because like most mums, I am up all night with my children. They hide a multitude of sins.’

The 43-year-old also lifted the lid on what she was like as a boss.
She said: ”Someone once said to me that I don’t shout. I do shout, at home. But I have so much respect for the people I work with that I don’t.

“I go into work every day and I’m happy and I feel very lucky.

She has four kids with former footballer David; Brooklyn, 18, Romeo, 14, Cruz, 12, and their five-year-old daughter Harper, five.

No comments:

Post a Comment